Caverion Group Human Resources (HR) is looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join newly established support team for Workday, our new people management system. You will be part of a Group HR team, supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe. The function is reporting to Head of People Management Development in Group HR. The role can be located in Vantaa, Finland or in Munich, Germany or in Vienna, Austria.
HR Specialist (m/f/d) / Workday Core Team
You are skilled, solution-oriented and collaborative HR Specialist with experience and interest in Workday support, maintenance and small development. You work closely with the rest of the Core team to support primarily HR users who support end users, maintain common people data and processes in Workday with an opportunity to participate in development projects.
- Facilitate activities with local key users to ensure continuous competence development and knowledge transfer
- Manage Workday annual calendar activities in the Workday team, including data loads
- Manage incidents, problems and approved changes of functional / technical areas in Workday
- Develop and maintain appropriate system configuration and documentation
- Manage and participate in functional / technical testing of any changes in the system, including Workday releases
- Manage, coordinate or participate in smaller projects on own functional / technical area as separately agreed
- Act as Workday “ambassador” in the organisation and guide and train Workday key users
- Act as a key user for ticketing tool in order to provide seamless Workday support
Key success criteria:
- Technical understanding in the level that enables systems and tools maintenance and development
- Experience on Workday is needed and SAP HR is a plus
- Collaboration and communication skills that enable cross cultural co-operation
- Logical and conceptual thinking and proactive mind-set
- Passion to learn and grow
- Hands on & can do -attitude, solution focused approach with attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive focused execution
- People process and business understanding
- Understanding of business reporting needs & requirements
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably with exposure to an international environment and a proven track record
- Strong competence and knowledge in some of the special areas included into above description
- Prior experience of German and/or Austrian employment practices
- Academic degree (preferably BSc / BA or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken)
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for professional growth and possibility to develop common ways of working. You will collaborate within our Group HR as well as with Group IT organizations to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
For more information about the position, please contact Liisa Vasben, Head of People Management Development, via email at email@example.com. She is also best reached on Thursday January 14, at 14-15 EET and on January 26 at 14-15 EET on her mobile +358 40 505 8080.
The applications will be viewed already during the application period. Please send your application with salary request and CV latest by February 1, 2021.